Wednesday, May 6, 2015

The first plat...

Howdy again!

So we're a few days into the great escape to DragonRealms, and things are going swimmingly. I'm adjusting to the DR 3.0 experience changes decently. It's odd to have all of these skills I'm used to just... gone, and combined, and so on. In a way, it's nice. Crossbows is crossbows, Stealth is Stalking and Hiding, Locksmithing is Lockpicking and Disarming... Training them is a bit easier as multiple things train them!

I've done the seemingly-impossible and managed to scrape together my first platinum Kronar. Brilliant! It turns out that sleazy louts are rather lucrative. One box had 8 silver Dokoras in it, which converts into almost a gold by itself. A whole gold in a single box! Wowzahs! I've also been switching back and forth between rats and louts to train skinning vs. locksmithing. I can't kill them all fast enough though, there's always more and more. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

Louts also drop coats and cudgels, which I can collect and sell to the pawn shop for a few bronze total, but more importantly it teaches me scant amounts of Trading. Mags has told me to move along, so I'm "capped" out at 17 ranks. Not even enough for Circle 5! Ah well, we'll get there eventually.

'Til next time!

-Togwick

No comments:

Post a Comment