Monday, April 13, 2015

Spitfire? I can barely get a spark...

Hello!

Well, we're a bit over a week into the experiment, and there are several trends emerging. I think I may have mentioned this before, but it bears repeating. This lack of treasure thing is stupid. If you actually WANT people to spend money on SimuCoins to expand their bank accounts, you have to allow them to MAKE money. I can't make enough money to even bother setting foot onboard the Spitfire. There is no point to even try and make money because to get my mandatory 4x gear eventually, I'll be well past titled!

Gem bounties further compound the issue. I don't know how long I've been looking for green tourmalines, but I've found 1. It's dumb. I'm about ready to give up, but I've already found 1...

That being said, Gemstone is still as good as it once was. But this F2P is largely a joke, and in order to continue this experiment I may have to subscribe. But if I do that, I might as well bring back my old character!

Back to the grind for almost no gain!

~GG

No comments:

Post a Comment